Pages

6.19.2012

Revlon Peach Nectar


The pastel shade saga continues.This time around Revlon Peach Nectar was lucky and pretty enough to have caught my eye so it ended up my shade of choice for my holiday nails. The lucky thing :) I was immediately attracted to it when I first  spotted it in my local Dealz( a shop that sells everything for the easy on the pocket price of 1.49 euro or less) because of its pretty color. Peach/Pink combined to create such a girly gorgeous sweet shade , good enough for my sweet tooth. I see the shade as a milky and creamy salmon light pink/peach shade.

Unlike Revlon Lilac Pastelle, I didn't have any problems applying Peach Nectar. The formula wasn't thin and watery like Lilac Pastelle instead it had the right balance. It was definitely a lot thicker but not thick enough to cause gloopiness. As with most pastel shades Peach Nectar was quite sheer with 1 coat but 4 coats later it had reached opacity and the prettiness of the shade was revealed. Drying time between each coat took 5 to 10 mins. As I write this it's Day 4 of me wearing this polish and unlike Lilac Pastelle (which btw lasted forever and a day on my nails, when I removed it there was hardly any visible chips) there are a couple of chips insight. But for only paying the uhmazinggg bargainous price of 1.49 I really don't mind ;)

7 comments:

  1. I'm OBSESSED with Dealz it has such beauty bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade!! so so so pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one. Very pretty color. Great that it has good quality too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Revlon polishes. It looks nice. :)

    Your new follower here, http://luckylovenails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo such a gorgeous shade. Perfect for summer, if the sun ever comes out! :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvellous shade Diane! Can't help but to follow your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour - one of my favourite nail polishes and the prettiest pastel peach :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions relating to a product please don't hesitate to ask. I'd love to answer them. I'd always try to reply as promptly as I can. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate and read every single one of them. Have a beautiful day ahead of you, beautiful :)